[personal profile] anfracbackup
I need to get some sushi rice so that I can learn to make onigiri. OMFG. =D

Anyone know what grocery chains carry it?

Date: 2013-03-13 06:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] goblue.livejournal.com
All three of the major grocery chains near me carry it (Publix, Kroger, SuperTarget). Not sure what crazy stores you have there on the west coast, seems like it would be more common out there.

Date: 2013-03-13 06:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] anfractuousity.livejournal.com
Hmm! That's good news. I should be able to find it fairly easily, then. =D

Date: 2013-03-13 06:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shweetnettie13.livejournal.com
I wouldn't be surprised if Trader Joes carried it. Since your in SoCal, I'd also try Vons or Pavilions (they still have Pavilions out there?). Heck, even Ralphs might have it.

Date: 2013-03-13 06:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] anfractuousity.livejournal.com
Pretty sure Pavilion's is still around...

Thanks! I'll check Trader Joe's first, since I think that's closest.

Date: 2013-03-15 06:25 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bowtomecha.livejournal.com
As long as its short grain rice that gets a touch sticky. Wait. This is the post before you made it haha.

Profile

anfracbackup

May 2019

S M T W T F S
   1 234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 28th, 2026 09:21 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios